- Reviews (0)
- Recommended for small to large yards
- Very easy to start
- Very Fuel Efficient
- Long Lasting 4-blade cutting system
- Affordable quality with long life
- Cuts neat edges everywhere
- Edges anywhere including round corners and curbs and gutters
- Environmentally friendly due to speed of job completion, low energy consumption, economical 4-blade cutting system
- Safety features throughout
- Solid steel precision ground ball bearings drive shaft (No belts)
- Unbeatable superior quality that lasts.
- Light to pick up. Easily transferable in the boot of your car.
Model: Atom 480
Motor: Honda 4-Stroke
Displacement: 25cc GX25
Power: 0.8kW (1.1hp)
Fuel: Unleaded petrol (no oil mix)
Weight: 8kg (17.9lbs)
Blades: 271mm (10 2/3”)
Maximum Cutting Depth: 75mm (3”) Eg. For garden plots
Gear box reduction: 3:54:1 Hardened spiral bevel gears
Wheel: Very manoeuvrable large 150mm (6”) easy rolling wheel.
Power Drive: Solid precision 12mm diameter shafts with 4 sealed ball bearings steel (No belts).