HRN 216 VYU BLADE BRAKE SELF PROPELLED
- Reviews (0)
The all-new HRN mowers offer a powerful new GCV170 engine, rugged design and are packed with features that provide an easy, comfortable mowing experience and the smooth, groomed finish lawn enthusiasts aspire to.
Judging by the sound of the HRNs new engine too, it will be perfect to tackle thick, heavy grass as it delivers more power and torque than any other mower in its class. Music to the ears of those who know the struggles of lugging a gutless mower around the yard in the hot summer sun.
Maintenance is also a breeze with the HRNs as they offer a larger than most fuel tank spout, easier oil changes and reliable, dependable starting and re-starting.
Under the deck, they all feature precision-crafted blades with the exclusive Honda Twin Blade MicroCut System® for exact cutting and fine mulching at any height. Finer grass clippings make better mulch and, when bagged, take less capacity in the grass bag.
- ENGINE: GCV170
- DECK MATERIAL: 21″ Steel Deck
- FUEL CAPACITY: 0.9 Litres
- VARIABLE POSITION SMART DRIVE: HRN216VYU ✔
- TRANSMISSION: HRN216VYU: Variable Speed Fixed Gear Belt Clutch
- STARTER: Recoil
- DRIVE: HRN216VYU: Slipping Belt
- CUTTING HEIGHT: 25mm-100mm
- HEIGHT POSITIONS: 7
- HANDLE HEIGHT POSITIONS: 2 (Quick Release)
- WHEELS: 8″ Plastic
- WHEEL BARINGS: Sintered metal bushing (Rear Only)
- GROUND SPEED: HRN216VYU: 0-6.4km
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Domestic
- BAG CAPACITY: 66 Litres
- MOWSAFE TECHNOLOGY : HRN216VYU: Blade Brake